Take the leap from “talking” to “doing.”
Each and every person in the world has unique strengths and skills that bring more life, love, and excitement into life. LifePoint has a big heart for business owners because they typically have built (or are building) something that is fired up from a deep passion and a vision. That, on its own, is marvelous and deserves a standing ovation. Passion allows us to create things that we would’ve never thought possible.
So why aren’t more business owners completely satisfied with their life or reaching their goals that were set years ago? Isn’t this passion enough to build an empire and enjoy life while you’re at it? Sure, it can be! The problem is that most business owners are overcome with doubt and they don’t recognize how to make their vision a reality.
Where are most people going wrong? The first step to getting there is getting extremely clear on what your vision is. Then you must fully commit yourself to make the vision happen. You need to feel it in the deepest part of your core.
A Guideline to Getting Clear on Your Vision and Making it A Reality:
- See the vision: See yourself for who you really are. What are your passions, strengths, and desires? Visualize those. Take a moment and see it in your mind.
- Write the Vision: Write down where you are going and when you will get there. (Did you know? A study from Harvard proved that people who write down their goals are 10 times more likely to achieve them than those who do not.)
- Speak the vision: Speak what gets in your way and the strategies you will use to overcome that. Speak to someone that will hold you accountable. Studies have shown that incentives and accountability increase the odds of making your vision happen by 95%.
- Do the vision: Do what it takes, in a timely manner, to get your ultimate vision. Often times people get stuck in the “talking” component. It happens to most people. It is fun and exciting to talk about our dreams and visions. The key to getting started is having someone hold you accountable and taking those initial steps.
Pause: What can you do right now (really, this moment) to get started? It can be something small. If it’s writing a book it could be something as simple as writing down 10 chapter titles on sticky notes. So get off the computer and do whatever it is that will get you started on your vision.
5. Eventually, you will become who you see yourself as and your confidence will grow!
It takes a lot to make your vision a reality. But often we make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. If you would like a deeper insight on how to fire up your passions again and get the most out of your life, a blog probably isn’t going to do it for you. We know that. Join us for a 3-day retreat to invest in yourself and learn how to make these visions a reality. You’ll leave with knowledge and business tools that you can use for a lifetime. If you’d like to learn more about the event and the day-to-day activities, click here.