Pricing and Services
Monthly Business Advising
- Meet one-on-one, twice a month, for 90-minutes each with your very own LifePoint Certified Strategist. Your strategist is more than your business advisor. They are also your business coach, partner, champion, accountability partner and ally. At each session we work together, focusing on your strategic plan, addressing issues, making decisions and executing action items for the success of your business and life. We will guide you through several focus areas and provide you with the tools and training to be successful:
- • The LifePoint Chart: Focus on the big picture of who you are and where you want to go in life so you can lead from your personal strengths, overcome obstacles that get in your way and live the life you were born to lead.
- • Strategic Plan: This one-page, at-a-glance plan provides regular focus on the big picture, while ensuring measurable progress with quarterly goals.
- • Perfect Week: Focus on the best use of your time, and before you know it, you create the perfect dynamic between work and play.
- • Cash Flow: Together, we map out what you have to do every week in order to earn the money you want to make.
- • Marketing: Develop a monthly marketing plan based on your unique strengths, your ideal demographic and how many clients you need to have to achieve your monthly income goals.
- • Leadership Development: Systematically learn the qualities of leadership that will take you and your business where you ultimately want to go.
- • Process Improvement: We help you create processes and systems that streamline everything you do, saving you precious time and money. The initial commitment is 6-months, after which you can choose to continue or not. For some business owners, the initial 6-months is enough. Others choose to work with us for years!
- We continue our one-on-one work with you and help bring staff together into a unified team. Whether you want to focus on your leadership team, the full staff, or just a department, we meet with your team to create and implement a strategic plan, define success, conduct team building exercises, or work through a specific issue or obstacle.
- • Bring your team together to meet yearly goals: We show you the way to implementing a sustainable structure that produces consistent results with your team and resolves issues.
- • Make decisions with confidence: Emotions hinder our ability to make good decisions. We help you craft rules for making solid decisions that are driven by facts, so you can resolve issues or make decisions in a non- or less emotional way.
- • Repair issues with team member performance: In cases where a team member is not performing at the level you expect, we can help. We first work one-on-one with team members to understand the underlying cause for the issue. Are they over capacity? Are they under-utilized therefore feeling bored or undervalued for what they can bring to the table? Is there a breakdown in communication somewhere? Is there a lack of training or skills getting in the way? Then we create a plan with both the team member and the business owner to overcome that underlying obstacle and improve productivity.
- • Firing is never fun, but sometimes we have to. Coming to this conclusion can be a difficult journey, one that can take a long time and waste a lot of precious energy that could be used in other, more productive ways in your business. We provide great firing rules and processes to take the guesswork out of this tough decision and will give you your valuable time back. The initial commitment is 6-months, after which you can choose to continue or not.
- Please remember, change takes time. Most businesses in this phase take 6 Months to a Year to see major changes.
- We take on those big deal projects that can move your business forward or complete tasks that are getting in your way, so you can relax and focus on what you do best.
- Our hiring process will help you find the right people who align with your company values and long-term aspirations. Let us do the heavy work for you. We will place the ad, attract the right candidates, pre-qualify candidates and interview them for you. We provide you with 3-5 great candidates and you do the final interviews, choosing the perfect fit for your business and team.
- It’s difficult to know who to hire and if they will fit in with the team. We provide an outside perspective that will give you some comfort knowing you aren’t alone in this decision.
- Step back, take a break and see your life and business from a new perspective. We take you on an outdoor adventure – skiing, snowshoeing, rappelling, hiking – and give you the space to reflect on your business and life and come back refreshed and eager to accomplish your dreams. Our adventures provide time for you to work on your strategic plan, team dynamics, process improvements, leadership development or what will move you towards your existing goals.
- Plan your own or check out our calendar for upcoming events where you can join us!
Start with a Free 1-Hour Business Assessment.
We want to help you be successful in business and life. During this free 1-hour session, we will work through our PinPoint Diagnostics report. By the end of our session, you’ll have a better idea of what it will be like to work with a LifePoint Strategist, and you’ll walk away with some specific next steps to achieve your goals, whether you decide to work with us or not.